The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women across the globe. This award, given by bloggers to fellow bloggers, is a way of networking, getting to know one another, and sending a little happiness to other deserving bloggers.
I am excited, humbled, and honored for this nomination; I wish I had the words to better express my euphoria. I am thrilled to be recognized by my peers for doing what I love. Thank you, naammeinkyarakhahai, for nominating me for this special award.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out https://bepositiveyaroon.wordpress.com, naammeinkyarakhahai’s blog, do so now! Her “random” collections of nail art, quilling, and jokes, are refreshingly unique.
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7-12 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Notify them of their nomination
My answers to naammeinkyarakhahai questions:
- Do you like your hair to be straight or wavy?
- Which is the best food that you have cooked till date?
Lemon Pecan Pie
- Which is your favourite restaurant?
Georges at the Cove
- Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
There are so many excellent bloggers, I can’t name just one. I seem to gravitate toward art, literature, fiber art (I knit), paper crafting, and parenting. I am a huge fan of both Laci Green and Anita Sarkeesian. What I consume on the interwebs depends on my mood.
- Tell me about your best friend.
She’s bat-crap crazy and lovingly loyal. I love her quirky sense of humor.
- Which is you favorite shopping store?
- Write 5 random stuffs about you.
- I love to craft, knit, paper craft
- I’m an avid reader
- I’m an outgoing introvert
- I have another blog: http://mama3kat.blogspot.com/
- I’m thinking about starting a third blog.
- Do you remember any of your dreams?
Yes! Often in vivid detail.
- Tell me a joke.
What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
- Last one… tell me about the best day of your life till date..:)
Every day is the best day; most especially are the days I get to spend with my kids.
Beautiful words and images
Talented paper craft designer
Creative paper craft designer and instructor
Awesome nail designs (check out the Disney Princess Collection!)
Delicious and simple recipes
Thought prose on meaningful topics
Evocative poetry and imagry
Clever and creative
- What is your favorite book?
- Name three items on your “bucket list”
- What inspires you?
- What do you believe are the most interesting/unique thing is about yourself?
- Which “super power” do you wish you had? Why?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Describe your last light bulb moment?
- What is the most useful advice that you have received in the past 10 years?
- What is something you have recently learned about yourself that surprised you?
- Describe something you are waiting for, or looking forward to.
To my readers: I’d love to hear your answers to the above questions! I encourage you to add your responses to the comments section.